Regular price £2.50
Iron-on adhesive on transfer paper.
28 g/ m2 + Trägerpapier
30cm / 12" wide
For joining fabric layers e.g. for appliqués, handicrafts or repair work. Suitable for all fabrics, raffia, cardboard, wood and, at low temperatures, also for leather.
- double-sided adhesive
- accurate appliques
- no shifting when zigzag-stichting
- Draw the motif on the paper side of Bondaweb®. Cut out roughly.
- Place Bondaweb® with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric. Iron dry for 5 seconds.
- Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing.
- Place with the coated side down on the fabric, with a damp cloth iron each area for about 10 seconds - step by step.
- To complete the process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch. For additional stability, place Stitch-n-Tear underneath when needed.
WE RECOMMEND TO TEST THE PRODUCTS BEFORE STARTING PROCESSING.
Product information taken from www.vlieseline.com
Colours may vary due to differences in computer settings. If you would like a sample of this fabric, email us at email@example.com.
If you are looking for more meterage than is listed please get in touch and we will be happy to help!